Yeah Guys, If You Are Completely Oblivious To The Fact, I AM A Graphic Designer. Here Is Just A Showcasing Of What I've Done Lately, Thanks To Photoshop And Pop Punk Music =]
These Are Part Of The Lyrics To She Likes by Forever The Sickest Kids. I Kind Of Relate To This... Well Mostly The "Breakup" Part =]
SPOSE - I'M AWESOME
I think that guy sucks, but I really liked this song because I can SERIOUSLY relate to it. ALL of it, not just part of it. This song is really about being happy being something that other people hate... it's about feeling nice about... being unique.
So yes, I'M AWESOME!
Love Like This - The Summer Set
"They Say That Love's A Bitch - Read My Lips - I've Waited All My Life For - A Bitch Like This - Waited All My Life For - A Love Like This"
Still Waiting.
Somebody's Gonna Miss Us - The Starting Line
(Sorry For The Typo)
..."But Nobody's Here"...
Who's Gonna Miss Me?
I Made This For Someone A Little While Ago (Back In The Day I Used Paint.NET)... This Is Just One Of Those "All Good" (Don't Spill) Things.
That's The Truth.







No comments:
Post a Comment