Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

My Unconventional Reality

(Need To Remember To Put Link On Tumblr)


What is my unconventional reality? Well, I honestly can't tell you that you're going to find some sort of innovative new philosophy out of this blog, but I can say there'll be some insight.


Hi. I'm an avid Facebook/Tweeter and currently am maintaining a blog, Heavy Electric Dreams, which is a blog that follows popular rock musicians, thanks to my limited knowledge based on tweets, other music websites, and youtube interviews/videos. (Built up around 20 followers on it, fyi)


This blog is the REAL side of me. While editing an HEDreams review on the latest PGCR album a couple days ago it dawned on me that the blog doesn't really reflect my views of the world and doing so would interfere with the purpose of the blog. So after some consideration, here it is. (Why Blogger? Well, I'm lazy and logging on-off isn't quite the life for me)


So I'm just going to reflect (use this as an outlet to) the world that I cope with... Sometimes its easy, sometimes its not, sometimes I'd like to kill you. Yeah. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment